30 dic. 2013

Curly Style on Instagram 16

Otro lunes con algunas de las fotos que he ido colgando en mi cuenta de Instagram, esta vez durante el último mes. Espero que os gusten :)

Another Monday I show you some of the pics I've been uploading on my Instagram account, this time during the last month. I hope you like it :)




iPad Air <3 - Mouuuuuuuu - the books I want to read this Christmas :)


Christmas time at home with my little cousins - snowing the day after Christmas


Food!! <3


It's all about Christmas!!!


Watching how Barça won with the best company: Thanks Maria!!!


Espero que os haya gustado! Buen inicio de semana :)
No os olvidéis de seguirme por Bloglovin' si queréis enteraros de todos mis posts ;)


I hope you liked it! Have a nice Monday :)
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to be aware of all my posts ;)


eLi

Bloglovin'   -    Twitter   -   Chicisimo   -   Instagram

3 comentarios


TOP
Curly Style © - DISEÑADO POR HERPARK